Rats and mice can transmit a number of serious diseases such as Leptosprosis, Samonella, and more. They can be very persistent and if rats or mice gain access into your home or business they can spread disease, cause damage and contaminate food.
- Remove rubbish close to buildings as this attracts pests.
- Food should be stacked away from the walls, so rats cannot hide there.
- Spilt food should be cleared up immediately.
- Keep doors shut.
- Make the buildings rodent proof by repairing damage, and sealing entry points using strong materials.
- Ensure drains are repaired, and rat proofing is used to stop rats getting through the pipes.